This dog was given a second chance thanks to the fire department that helped bring him back to life. If only his home would have signaled the first responders that he was inside, he may have been rescued sooner and not even needed to be resuscitated.
Help us prevent this from happening to you and your loved ones!
Many homes are affected by fires each year, which makes us cringe at the thought that this could be your baby!
Has anything like this ever occured in your community?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.